The gals over at Studio Calico posted another great Sunday Sketch that prompted me to make this layout. I used some old ribbon I had in my stash and some even older photos from our honeymoon.The month after we were married, we took a road trip to NC and TN. We stayed in a very small cabin on a creek in Canton, NC. As I recall, the cabin complex was called Earthbound Lodging - nothing fancy, really rustic - but it was all we needed.
Also on our very loose agenda was visiting the Biltmore Estate. It's amazing, no question - and something every visitor to Asheville should see. It's hard to wrap your head around the fact that it was and still is a private residence. One family lived there - the original McMansion!
Another stop was to The Exit/In in Nashville to see Bob Schneider. Steve Poltz happened to be playing that night too along with his old friend Jewel. What a voice!
love that you are scrapping your honeymoon! and LOVE reading the story behind the photos! :)
ReplyDelete