Hard to believe I haven't posted since October. The last few months have flown by and I've been busy with work, travel, new babies and new training. And snow. Lots and lots of snow. Unseasonable amounts of snow. And school closings. My son has missed nine school days so far this year - he has to go on Saturdays to start making up for those days. Here is a glimpse of what it looks like near our home:
Beautiful, but cold. And I am not a cold-weather person. I left for Florida the day before our second BIG storm and heard that every single state in the country had snow on the ground except Florida. Let's hear it for impeccable timing! We spent Christmas on St. Simon's island (I love it there). Laid-back, awesome seafood, nice people. Here's a shot from the pier.
We were surprised by the BEST Christmas gift ever. Our adorable grandson was due on 1/1/11, but just couldn't wait... he made his debut on Christmas day... what a cutie patootie!
I was lucky enough to spend almost a week with him and his sweet mom. Priceless memories. And although I haven't scrapped in ages, I just had to get this one finished:
All the patterned paper is by Lily Bee Designs. Love how it all came together.



your play list is very similar to mine by the way. I am a grandmother as well (your grandson is so beautiful) and by the look of all that snow I would say you live in New England? I am from there as well.
ReplyDeleteI think we have a lot in common.
thanks for stopping by my blog.